Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Update That Really Isn't an Update

(Sigh.) Will I regret this?

If I have to start out even asking that question, chances are that I will. Maybe.

I vowed not to give an update unless things had "radically and irrevocably" changed concerning "getting to know this guy." Being that this guy is a regular reader, there is only so much I can divulge without being unnecessarily transparent and/or inflating his ego (which has probably already happened because he's getting, albeit anonymous, air time. Er, blog time.)

So, do I fixedly blog around this guy as I have vowed to do, or do I sporadically give non-updates?

Non-update: I am still getting to know him. I will probably get to know him even more if I continue getting to know him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that last line. you rawk.

Anonymous said...

conozco!

k

Kim said...

Buh...guys!