My poor blog baby has felt the sting of neglect. "Update me! Update me!" it's been crying out. But I haven't heeded its cries for help. Until now.1. I'm still going to answer some Barack Obama questions. I haven't forgotten.
2. I did graduation stuff with some friends this weekend, and now I'm dog tired. Hopefully it'll be me getting my Master's next year.
3. I have been silent on any relational dealings because this blog has proven itself to be the stinking window to my soul, and I can't afford to put myself out there in a significant way concerning these matters anymore. But I realize that by even saying this, I have already shown my hand, in a manner of speaking. Transparency is not all it's cracked up to be. Sort of. All I can say is that I am getting to know this guy. That will be the only update that will ever be given unless something radically and irrevocably changes concerning, simply, getting to know this guy.
4. I almost forgot that tomorrow is Mother's Day! Wow. I need more sleep. And writing this post is not helping me achieve that . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment