lost my patience with the kids today! I don't know what is going on. I feel awful because I've never felt that way before. It seemed like no matter what bothersome things they did, I always had reserves of patience. But today they almost ran dry.
I'm not high strung. I never yell. I never expect them to sit like little perfect robots and follow my every instruction. They're kids. I fully expect them to act like kids. I've always been able to handle it and even have fun with their kiddiness. But I don't know what's going on. Today, I wished I had a magic mute button. I think I'm just tired, and I think spring fever is in full force.
And in a little while, this parent at the middle school wants to have a conference with ALL of his kid's teachers. (Sigh.) We're going to be all crammed in the principal's office . . . yeah, totally not looking forward to it. Oh, well.
1 comment:
Around here, in Central Ohio, we call it "end-of-school-itis"! Oh, yes, it is a real affliction!
Post a Comment