Today I went up to Auburn to get all the GTA (graduate teaching assistant) paperwork done, and since I was in the area, I stopped by the campus bookstore to get an official t-shirt since they're asking all Spain trip participants to wear one to the airport so that we're easily identifiable as part of the same group.I found the one that suited my tastes the most: Auburn orange with navy blue letters outlined in white that says, simply, "Auburn."
I was so pleased with my purchase that I slipped into the ladies room and put it on. As soon as I looked at myself in the mirror, I felt the gravity of what I had done. I hope the Bear isn't turning over in his grave. I still have one of his hats . . . I just can't wear it with the shirt.
3 comments:
Dear God! That would be like me buying a Michigan shirt (which would never happen). I bought a Michigan State one in a pinch once but maize and blue would likely cause my skin to melt off.
We're praying for you.
How could you?! How could you? We hate Orange, remember! They've brainwashed you!
just treacherous traitory! hahah i'm no better ...
(ps. I'm moving to Georgia. don't tell anyone)
Post a Comment