2. I was referred to another organization by the Institut to work as an English teacher. Yay! It really came out of nowhere. It'll only be an hour or two once a week, but I'm excited. Not only will it be a tiny bit of extra money, but I'll get to meet a lot more French people, possibly get involved with the volunteer aspects of the organization and totally get to put this on my resume.
3. I have an oral presentation due next week. I went ahead and volunteered so I could get this puppy over with. Otherwise I'd be sitting there worrying about it, freaking about my imperfect French. This way, I kind of plunge myself into it, git er dun, and go on.
4. I have beaucoup de homework. Oh, and when I checked my level yesterday, I'm apparently advanced? Oookay. Well, there are 2 levels of advanced, and I'm in level 1. I'm one of the weakest speakers in the class, but I'm going to stick with it.
5. I'm taking a leisurely walk around the city tomorrow, so maybe I'll have some more pics soon.
2 comments:
"it came out of nowhere?" . . . helloooo McFly! - every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. God is up to something... :0) Congratulations!
It sounds like all is working out for you, Chantell. Yay! :-) ((excited girly hugs)) LOL (you know how we can be!!!)
I'm a bit envious of you and your leisurely stroll through the city tomorrow. Sounds soooo pleasant. :-) Looking forward to the pictures!!
Post a Comment