I'm all packed up, ready to go, bracing myself for the fees for checked bags and weight overages sure to greet me at the United Airlines check-in.
All I know is they better not confiscate anything from my carry-on. When I went to NY, homeboy confiscated my hair grease! Yeah, a plastic jar of TCB Hair and Scalp Conditioner would've done some serious damage. Ol' boy made me go sightseeing with a dry scalp. (sigh.) This time I put all emollients in the checked bags. I learned my lesson.
See you on the other side!
3 comments:
I can only imagine the anxiety you are feeling, Chantell but you will be fine, you world traveller! :-) I'll be praying for you, for a safe trip and that all goes well. In Jesus' Name! ((HUGS))
uugh. something fell from behind my knees today. an emptiness in my stomach.
Have a wonderful time on the other side of the globe Chantell! :) Looking forward to hearing of your adventures and discoveries. :)
Post a Comment