I caught this bittersweet moment in life on a street curb. This butterfly, though part of one of his wings is torn off, is still alive. I just saw the little guy there and didn't know what to do. He caught my eye because he was just sitting there, fluttering away on a street curb. Why doesn't he fly away? Then I looked closer and realized why. I couldn't put his wing back on for him, so I decided to immortalize him on the web. Here's to you, butterfly.
3 comments:
Hi Chantell!! I like the butterfly!! Even though his wing is broken he still won't stop trying to fly!! We all could learn a lesson from him. I was just checking your blog to see what's up and keep up with your adventures. We really missed you when the family came for a visit. Hopefully, we will see you real soon.
Love You,
Aunt Brenda
Wow, I want an aunt Brenda. Awesome picture by the way and awesome comment by aunt Brenda. :)
Thanks! Yeah, Aunt Brenda's pretty cool. Unfortunately, I don't get to see my extended family very often and I missed a chance this summer. I could always take a trip to Philly on my own . . .
Post a Comment