Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Aargh!

Teacher inservice is tomorrow and Thursday, and the first day of school is on Friday (albeit a half day). I am so not ready.

Blast it all! How did the summer go by so fast? How have the days slipped by leaving me so exposed, so unprepared? What am I going to do?

I have this insane idea that things are just going to fall into place. And the funny thing is, usually, when I have this anxious, I-don't-know-what-I'm-gonna-do feeling, they do. Now, I'm not banking on it. I mean, I have prepared some things here and there. I'm not a total wreck. But Lord Jesus, I know, I know it's going to all fall on me like a ton of bricks as deadlines loom closer, and I'm preparing myself for some sleep-deprived days.

But doesn't the Bible say somewhere that He's a God who never sleeps or slumbers? So I hope He'll be there with me, helping me dig myself out of this procrastinatory hole.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Preach it sista!