Name: Smartgirl Procrastinatus Date: June 16, 2009
Math Quiz
Solve the following equations using the correct order of operations.
2. taking a class + teaching / five week minimester = 0.0patience
3. wheat crackers * spinach and artichoke cream cheese = delicious²
4. 2/5(book I was supposed to read) + 2(pg.paper) - desire to do it = forehead smack
5. single girl - suitable guys who exist in her vicinity = helpless shoulder shrug
6. 15(exams)(ungraded) + red pen = ink bloodbath
7. 8 o'clock class - sleep = trainwreck
8. (cap + gown)(stage + diploma) = 10August + 2Excited
3 comments:
I loooove your picture with Tigger, Chantell! We watch "My Friends Tigger and Pooh" with Jaylon each day and he loooooves it! He just laughs and screams and kicks his little legs! We just love Tigger's crazy vocabulary though I can't think of any of the crazy words off the top of my head! Oh, here's one...absotively postilutely! *smile*
Oh, and I realize these comments have nothing to do with your blog post but when I saw your sidebar picture, I just had to comment! *smile* ((HUGS))
Too cute! You are always so creative especially when you are procrastinating!
Post a Comment