It's déjà vu. How many strains of senioritis are there? I had high school senioritis. Then I had college senioritis. Then I had job senioritis. Now I have grad school senioritis. You'd think I'd have built up immunity by now.
I want to eat something greasy and unhealthy, but I'm too lazy to go out and get it. Isn't that laziness squared? Too lazy to go out and get lazy food.
Guess I'm doomed to leftover stir-fry.
2 comments:
Gosh, Chantell, one thing you are not is lazy! Girl, you've been going to school forever, it seems. And you've done more papers since I've been following your blog than I've even THOUGHT about doing in my 57 years, much less DONE.
I am amazed at all that you continue to do and have done! PLUS, you teach a SS class! That is absolutely amazing!!! AMAZING!!!
And you call yourself LAZY? HELLOOOOO!!!
Seems to me that you need at least a two-week vacay where you don't have to do ANYTHING but sleep, eat, watch TV, and veg. No reading of anything allowed because you'd feel you had to LEARN something by doing so. So all books banned, well except for the Bible. Just mags and internet.
How's that sound?
I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it happen for you!
Oh, and leftover stir-fry sounds wonderful to me! *smile*
Aww, Sis. Jewel, you're such a sweetheart. Gracias. :-)
Post a Comment