Wednesday, May 20, 2009

On the Morrow

Aaack.  I'm back.

Tomorrow morning I will have to wake up at the crack of the oogliest ungodly hour and splash myself with coffee so that I can be coherent for the 8 o'clock I'm teaching this session.  

But I'm ready to be back in the saddle.  I also found out that there's no 20-pager for the class that I'm taking from a prof who is notorious for 20-pagers.  The Lawd is good and the devil is a liya. 

I've also got a little writing project in the works (well, more in the brain at this point) that I'm excited about that I'll expound upon later.  

For now, I'm going to make my little chicken salad croissant for lunch tomorrow and get my hiney in bed so that my alarm doesn't sound while I'm in the middle of deep sleep.  I'd much rather it go off while I'm in REM sleep so that I'll wake from whatever bizarre dream I'm wont to have.

Come on bring it, 5-week mini-mester.  Yeah, thas right.  Say it to my face and see what happen.

4 comments:

Kim said...

you crack me up!

chantell said...

Glad I could be of entertainment. ;-)

snb-the glamourista said...

LOVE that you wrote it with an accent. LOL.

chantell said...

Slipping into a . . . how shall we say, "vernacular" accent was the only way I could express my feelings towards this mini-mester.

My desire to completely dominate it could only be characterized by a challenge for it to say something to my face. lol.