Monday, February 02, 2009

February, we need to have a talk.

How dare you get here so fast, February?!

Don't you know that I have a lot of scary things coming up that I feel woefully unprepared for? Arrgh. I want to take you, ball you up into a wad, and fling you back in time. Comps are coming up in March, do you hear me? The second week in March. And you're already a short month! (sigh.)

The only good thing about you is Valentine's Day. Perhaps I have hope of acquiring a few morsels of friendly chocolate? (Since I won't be getting any more-than-friendly chocolate. Hate on Valentine's Day if you're single if you want to, but chocolate's chocolate, youknaaimsayin?)

All right, February. You win. Let's face it, you're already here. No use getting all bent out of shape about it. I guess your coming is an indication that I need to get on the ball. Thanks, February, for putting things in perspective for me. We're still dawgs.

No comments: