Okay, so why would somebody write a report on this? Like, seriously? The next headline will be, "President Obama coughs up a loogie." I mean, I could see if he knocked himself senseless or something, but it was "ever so slightly."
I mean, I am a confessed Obamamaniac, so I'm not going to front and act like I don't care to know details about the Obamas. (I especially like reading stuff about Michelle's wardrobe and hair because I think she's a classy lady.) But I'm just wondering why the above-linked was a story on the CNN Political Ticker. I wonder if the reporter who wrote that really felt it was worthy political news. I wonder if he or she took it seriously or if it was meant as kind of a joke. Because I couldn't have done it with a straight face.
1 comment:
That is just sad. I about cracked up, in the middle of class. That's horrible!
Post a Comment