Friday, May 18, 2012

I'd . . .

1. probably still get a tall even though my Jittery Joe's card has 10 stamps and I can get can any drink, any size I want for free.

2. prefer to do my own work.  I'm not a big group project person.

3. give you a second chance if you swallowed your pride and asked nicely.

4. never do any of the things my little brother says he would do for a million dollars.

5. eat pizza every day if I had to choose to eat one thing for the rest of my life.

6. like to learn Portuguese (and maybe go to Brazil . . . fingers crossed!) and then learn to ride a motorcycle.

7. buy that vintage Talk n' Play off of eBay just so that my future kids could also have the experience of gleefully pressing the red button despite Grover pleading with them not to.

8. have difficulty telling someone they had something stuck between their teeth or up their nose or on their face right away.

9. laugh at a corny joke.

10. appreciate it if someone told me the truth, even if it hurt to hear it.

No comments: