1. Got my medical check up to say I'm healthy enough to spend 6 months abroad. Now I have everything together in order to get my tickets, which will set in stone that I'm going to France (and then I'll have one more thing I need to get my visa). Imagine this said to you in a British accent: "Well, it appears that you're disgustingly healthy." He said it in a quite jocular manner. Indeed, he was joshing. Quite.
2. I got my Don Miller t-shirt in the mail. Yes, I got a t-shirt custom made to wear to the fateful event. Please let him love me back. I have conscripted at least one buddy, possibly a few others, to join me on this glorious occasion. Hilarity shall ensue. And I will have the pictures to prove it.
3. There are friends, and then there are friends, unfiltered. This blog, as if you already didn't know, is filtered. There have been times that I wish I would have filtered it a wee bit more in the past, but alas. On this blog, I gotta check myself before I wreck myself. There are friends that you have to filter with. You know, you share politely, and titter at their jokes. There's a filter in place. But then there are friends, unfiltered. You share unashamedly and cackle at their jokes. You open your mouth really wide and let all your teeth show without reservation. I love friends like that. I love them boundlessly.
4. I love my children. My wannabe children/Sunday school students. They dressed up like Moses (i.e. I draped them in bath towels) and we climbed an imaginary mountain to get "God's ten rules." There's a little girl in my class who always wants the pink one. No matter what it is. She wants pink construction paper, and she wants the pink playdoh. She was very specific about the fact that she was a girl Moses. My kinda gal.
No comments:
Post a Comment