This morning, I read that an Obama aide resigned because she told a Scottish newspaper that Hillary is a "monster."Again, I'm easily amused, but that's funny. I guess it was heightened by all of these mental images I got of Hillary arising out of Loch Ness. Or of a giant Hillary breathing fire and wreaking havoc on New York.
I mean, if you're going to make a snarky comment, make a snarky comment, but a "monster"? LOLOLOLOL. Homegirl was kidding herself if she thought they were going to let a little pearl like that stay "off the record."
Obama's still my man, but his peeps keep inadvertently shoving him under the bus. First the way overblown "NAFTA-gate," now this. Obama peeps really need to realize that any little slip up is going to be mercilessly pounced on in an attempt to sift my guy as wheat.
No comments:
Post a Comment