Sunday, March 23, 2008

The End of the Guy 2 Chronicles

Due to circumstances too mortifying to even begin to recount, there will be absolutely no more Guy 2 musings on this blog. I'm tempted to go as far as to delete everything on here I've written that has anything even remotely to do with Guy 2 (or any of his previous incarnations, which shall remain un-divulged), but, in the end, I look at it as, hey, what's done is done. Trying to artificially (and tardily) undo it would be utterly inauthentic. Somehow not true to myself. The reality is that once it's out there, it's out there, and no matter how much you'd like to, you cannot take it back.

Sometimes me forgets that this is the WORLD WIDE WEB we're dealing with here, baby. If you dish it out, you've got to be able to take it.

5 comments:

snb-the glamourista said...

oh, yikes. i'm sorry. bless your heart, you must learn to be sneakier ;) be careful, little hands, what you type.....

Kim said...

Anything written will be found, and what is found, will be read. I know this first hand!

Sometimes i think it's for the better...

chantell said...

You know what's insane? Part of me knew that it was possible that my writing might have been read by the "wrong" pair of eyes. Let's just say that part of me was 1/2.

Now, let's split the other half into fourths. 1/4 didn't believe that my writing was intriguing enough for the "wrong" pair of eyes to want to read regularly. Seriously, nothing I write on here could be considered even remotely juicy. My own mother reads it.

The other 1/4 was kind of schizophrenic. It kind of wanted the "wrong" pair of eyes to know what I was thinking and how I felt, but at the same time, didn't really want the "wrong" pair of eyes to actually read it.

But when the "wrong" pair of eyes was nice enough to tell me that it indeed had been reading, I was still mortified. Even slightly surprised.

Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised by the drama; and to know that your own mother reads it leads me to believe that you possibly like to "skate around" the outer parts of controversy just to bug her out!
:0)

chantell said...

"Anonymous" knows best! ;-)