Friday, January 25, 2013

Psalm 84:11

For the LORD God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The LORD will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right. 

Sometimes I'm afraid I'll miss out.  Should I have done this differently?  Should I have said that instead?  Maybe if I would have done this, I'd be in a better position.

No more of that.  No more.  There comes a time when I have to sit myself down and ask myself a couple questions:

1. Do you believe God?  Not just do you believe in Him, but do you believe Him?  Do you believe He will do what He said He would?

2. Are you doing what is right in your life?

Well, if you answered "yes" to both of those questions, you have nothing to worry about.  Stop fearing that you might miss out.  Stop wondering if you should have done anything differently.  If you're doing what is right, God will withhold no good thing from you.  If you're doing what is right, it's impossible for you to miss out.

I need to stop overanalyzing and keep doing what is right.  If anything is meant for me, God will ensure that it doesn't pass me by.

No comments: