You're so used to wanting what you've wanted that you've gotten comfortable, almost to the point that you'd almost rather continue wanting than face deciding to accept it.
Not that . . . an offer has been made for me to accept (or reject), but the circumstances, taken at technical face value, are just short of bewildering.
However (isn't there always?), I cannot presently deny a reticence. Almost an ambivalence. While part of me demands "What is wrong with you?" the other part advocates self-patience instead of self-beratement. Perhaps a healthy reticence, for now, is not altogether a bad thing.
1 comment:
I know the feeling, oh so well. I've been reluctant only to find out it didn't work out. My question is, was my reluctancy the reason it wasn't what it should have been, or was the fact that I subconsciously knew it wouldn't work out the reason for my reluctancy?
Either way...when it is suppose to work out, it will, regardless of any reluctancy! Least that's my prayer!
Post a Comment