Oui, I am totally in Paris and loving it. Internet time is a little limited, so I’ll be quick about it and just post some pics for your viewing pleasure. So many things in Paris are iconic, they don’t really need an explanation. We got to Paris last night and after a fabulous dinner went to the Eiffel Tower. It’s quite dazzling at night. The next day my roommate and I hit the Louvre—Mona Lisa is smaller than you think. We also got the really cool opportunity to see the Tour de France live! The area around the Centre George Pomipdou is quite eclectic. We got hugs from a couple of people touting signs saying “free hugs,” and saw a trio of glistening Brazilian guys do capuera—a cool blend of martial arts and dance. And no day in Paris is complete without a crepe! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment