Last night, I bought a t-shirt that says “C’est moi la plus belle!” Which, being interpreted, means, “I am the prettiest!” I really don’t think that I am the prettiest, but I thought the shirt was cute, and I figured it would be a self-esteem booster. (When I pointed to the shirt I wanted to the souvenir shop guy, he said, “Oui, it is you, it is you.” LOL. ) Plus, when I wear it in the US, no one is going to know what it says. Anyway, I wore it today, on my last day in Paris. During the day, I forgot about what was on my shirt, but I was reminded by a few Frenchmen that let me know they agreed! Today was another full day—Arc de Triumph, Musee de Orangerie (lots of Monet and other Impressionists), Centre George Pompidou (really awesome modern art), we took some more pics of the Tower, and we ended the day with a boat tour on the Seine. But the day didn’t end until it rained on us! Oh, well. Now I can say that I’ve been rained on in Paris. Enjoy these last pictures of my European experience because tomorrow, it’s back to the US of A!
No comments:
Post a Comment