Merry Christmas to all! The day after Christmas I'm heading out to visit one of my college buds in Houston. (Details upon my return.) Hope yours is a happy one!
Merry Christmas to you too! I am sad that you and Wendy didn't make it to Vermont this year... but it's okay. There is NO snow here, and it's 40 degrees! In Vermont! On Christmas! It's just not right, but I'll take it! Have fun in TX with your bud!
Yeah, I was looking forward to VT, over Christmas break but it didn't work out this time around . . . but that doesn't mean that we won't make it up there later! :-)
4 comments:
Merry Christmas to you too! I am sad that you and Wendy didn't make it to Vermont this year... but it's okay. There is NO snow here, and it's 40 degrees! In Vermont! On Christmas! It's just not right, but I'll take it! Have fun in TX with your bud!
Hey, Michelle, thanks for stopping by!
Yeah, I was looking forward to VT, over Christmas break but it didn't work out this time around . . . but that doesn't mean that we won't make it up there later! :-)
Chantell, have a wonderful time in TX! You worked hard for your break so enjoy it as much as you can. Oh, and thanks for stopping by my blog!
What a cute Santa's helper you make, Chantelle, and before that an Elf! Maybe you have chosen the wrong career??? *grin*
Post a Comment