Yesterday kicked off my two weeks of do-nothing bliss. This week is my bum week, and next week I'm going to visit a friend in Houston. Being that this is my bum week, I have time to do . . . well, stuff that you do when you have a lot of time on your hands. I've undergone an elfamorphosis. Check me out here.
Anyway, the Alabama Shakespeare Festival is putting on this huge budget production of Beauty and the Beast, and a bunch of gals from church are going to see it tonight. I cannot tell you how much I adore Beauty and the Beast. It's almost up there with Julius Caesar. Almost. Anyway, it's supposed to be superb, it's gotten rave reviews and all of that, so I'm really looking forward to it!
1 comment:
Chantell, I hope you all really enjoy Beauty and the Beast! It's a great production no matter who does it, and besides, it's good to just get out with the girls.
Have fun!!
Post a Comment