I'd like to read more work by Mr. Etnach. Where might I find it? Has he published recently, or is this from an older work?
Hey, K, I must admit I'm extraordinarily pleased you've noted the caliber of Etnach's work. I've actually cited him on my blog before in this post:http://whereucanfindme.blogspot.com/2012/04/trouble-with-white-boys.htmlI doubt anyone noticed that I cited him back then. Actually, you may be interested in the fact that he's collaborated with Hux Nichols before. I'll email you the reference.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'd like to read more work by Mr. Etnach. Where might I find it? Has he published recently, or is this from an older work?
Hey, K, I must admit I'm extraordinarily pleased you've noted the caliber of Etnach's work. I've actually cited him on my blog before in this post:
http://whereucanfindme.blogspot.com/2012/04/trouble-with-white-boys.html
I doubt anyone noticed that I cited him back then. Actually, you may be interested in the fact that he's collaborated with Hux Nichols before. I'll email you the reference.
Post a Comment