Ridiculous . . . after two weeks of being back from Cuba. Well, one of those weeks I was spending time with my folks. But still, a week back in my little enclave and I'm just now getting unpacked.
(Sigh.) I'm slowly making headway. Finished editing a chapter for my prof's project. Tomorrow is Operation Write Cuba Reports. If I'm smart, I'll write one report that could suffice for all three people/institutions for whom I have to hand in reports. Heh, heh. Aside from that, I need to sit down and write out a nice, long updated to-do list. Right now, things still seem a little scattered. Once I order my thoughts and compile a tidy little list, I'll be good.
There are other things I was trying to unpack as well. Metaphorically. But I've come to the conclusion that I seriously just need to not worry about things I have no control over. For real. I do so much better when I keep the main thing the main thing, youknaaimsayin? I refuse to get bogged down in Shakespearean tragedies and telenovelas. Because they negatively impact my work. And I have a lot of it to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment