Sunday, April 28, 2013

A Few Facts

1. I am absolutely unmotivated right now.  At a time when I can least afford to be.

2. I am utterly unprepared to go to Cuba in a few weeks.

3. I am quite frustrated with myself for worrying so much about what people think about my choices.

4. I am very tired of being in limbo.

5. My skin and hair are not my friends right now.

6. I hate the fact that I have contradictory urgent desires: one, for things to change, and two, for things to stay the same.

7. I want to crawl into a hole and fall off the face of the earth for a while and reemerge, anew.

8.  I have lots of chocolate at my disposal and I'm not afraid to use it.

9. I'm not getting enough sleep.

10. The three answers I have for "Why?":  I don't know.  Because I want to.  Because I don't want to.

No comments: