Thursday, August 04, 2011

Sorting through my accumulation of stuff

I have an overabundance of
1. scarves.
2. hats.
3. tote bags.

What am I going to do with
1. my tae kwon do uniform?
2. my blowdryers with mismatched/broken attachments?
3. my stuffed animals?

Why is it so hard to do away with
1. t-shirts (mostly old, faded, paint-splattered, etc.) I never wear?
2. an old address book (that I've since updated in a new one)?
3. clothes I haven't worn in over a year?

I will, for some reason, always keep
1. a never-eaten box of candies given to me by a cute tour guide the first time I went to Paris.
2. a set of "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" frog figurines.
3. my Curious George doll.

I can't believe I still own
1. a boombox that plays cassette tapes.
2. a Game Boy.
3. a dress that I wore to my sweet 16 birthday party.

1 comment:

MotherT said...

You have all of this stuff even with all of the moves?? You'd do my husband proud! He is the one who steadfastly resists giving/throwing away anything. **grin**