I'm going to Spain! We're leaving Saturday. Everything totally works out, too. There's an older gentleman in our class who's got a summer house in Spain and he just happens to be driving there, and offered to give us girls a lift. I have a friend from Barcelona, who's riding along as well, and she's letting me and another girl crash at her place for free while she's vacationing elsewhere. Super awesome! I've been to Spain 3 times and still haven't been to Barcelona, which is ridiculous. Here's my chance. We're also going to spend a couple of days in Madrid . . . (sigh) brings back so many memories. Hopefully I'll get to see some old friends and former host mom. I may spend a few days in Paris on the way back, too. This is probably the last time I'll get to do any major traveling for a long time, so I'd better make the most of it!
1 comment:
Hey, Chantell, would you mind shipping a little bit of that Spring weather to Central Ohio???
Post a Comment