Monday, March 22, 2010

Pictures and Such

Me and friends at a cafe Saturday afternoon:



I volunteered with Rotary and Rotaract (young people from 18-30) for this little fundraiser called Chocolat en fĂȘte. I got to try all kinds of chocolate and I helped out with the little kids. They got a tiny cake and got to decorate it with melted dark and white chocolate. So adorable.



The Rotary Club Tours Sud (my host club) did a tiny write up about my presentation on their blog. Check it out here.

I sent out a batch of postcards . . . I have to buy some more because I have a lot more people on my list than I anticipated.

Next week is our Easter break before the new trimester starts, and Saturday, I'm going with one of my friends to Spain for a few days! I've been nominated as the translator.

No comments: