2. I signed up for the DELF. I don't know why I'm so scared about it. It's a test to show my French proficiency, not a test to see if I will either succeed or fail in life from here to eternity. I'm really trying to calm down about it. March 19 is the big day!
3. I have another class presentation due next Monday. (sigh.) I need to get it done because we're going to Normandy this weekend.
2 comments:
This 2nd presentation is your second chance to talk about Claudette Colvin.
I know, you'd think I'd want to talk about Claudette because I left her out last time. But there's something in my DNA that's compelling me to follow the course of history and keep her on the sidelines. I hate myself! LOL. :-)
This other presentation is one for my oral production class. I've already signed up to do some lovey dovey topic like "Why We Fall in Love" or something. It's a coping mechanism.
Post a Comment