Another one of my idiosyncrasies.I've already talked about my glasses obsession. Now, I've decided that I also have a thing for messenger bags.
In my weird, ideal mind-world, the perfect guy is walking around out there somewhere in a pair of specs with a messenger bag slung across his shoulder.
I guess I feel that there's something about messenger bags which carries (pun intended) a dash of bohemian mixed with a dash of intellectual mixed with a dash of professorial mixed with a dash of derring-do. Quite an interest piquing combination.
6 comments:
i started carrying a man bag (a messenger bag) about 4 months ago. and i wear glasses.
by the way, what you have posted is more of a courier bag than a messenger bag.
But you're already taken. *snaps fingers*
At least I can count your existence as encouraging proof that God-loving, glasses-wearing, messenger-bag-sporting guys dwell outside of my ideal mind-world.
And thanks for the clarification. However, in my defense, I googled "messenger bag" in Google images, and the first pic that popped up was this puppy.
I must agree with you on that. We are at this education conference this weekend, and this guy came in with glasses and a messenger bag. Serious drool alert. Yet, my friends didn't find the same gorgeousness that I did. Unfortunate.
See . . . great minds drool alike. :-)
what is derring-do? if said guy doesn't have it, is it derring-don't?
snb, I love it! Derring-don't!
According to Merriam-Webster, derring-do is "daring action." One of those slightly antiquated words to describe swashbuckling feats of bravery.
Post a Comment