We had a western themed 5th Sunday dinner today, and I went all out . . . yee-haw! I had a toy gun in a holster too, but the kids were going crazy trying to pull it out and shoot it in church, so I thought it best to leave my gun-totin' days behind.
Thanks, ladies. :-) I don't know why I always get excited over dress up days. snb, I did find that the cowboy hat gave me a little bit of extra . . . gumption. I think I started taking larger strides when I walked. heh, heh. And jeni, the next inevitable meeting with Mr. Band Director will be at teacher inservice next Wednesday. I'll leave the cowboy hat at home, though.
5 comments:
how cute are you?! i find that wearing a cowboy hat gives you a certain swaggery attitude. did u find that too?
Cute! Look out Mr. Band teacher ;o)
Thanks, ladies. :-) I don't know why I always get excited over dress up days. snb, I did find that the cowboy hat gave me a little bit of extra . . . gumption. I think I started taking larger strides when I walked. heh, heh. And jeni, the next inevitable meeting with Mr. Band Director will be at teacher inservice next Wednesday. I'll leave the cowboy hat at home, though.
You. Are. So. Cute! :)
I don't know though, maybe you should wear the cowboy hat to meet Mr. Band Director... (A little "howdy" never hurt anyone) ;)
Thanks, jody. Hmmm . . . it's an idea. :-)
Post a Comment