Thursday, May 05, 2005

I Was Going to Write Some Other Stuff

But I feel SO bad right now. Without going into detail upon detail, I will admit that I blew off one of my best friends in the world for something insignificant that could have waited. The slight was not intentional, but I didn't realize how uncool it was until it was too late. I've apologized, left messages on his home and cell (because he didn't pick up) and sent him a very apologetic email. We go waaaayyy back, so I don't think this folly of mine has dealt our solid friendship a death blow. (I surely hope it hasn't.) But it has given it a little boo-boo that I hope will heal quickly. Kevin, you're the best and you always will be, will you find it in your heart to forgive me?

Now I will spend the rest of the night wallowing in self-dislike. But this too shall pass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Kev, forgive her. Charge it to her head & not to her heart.