Wednesday, March 06, 2013

A Good I Don't Know

Okay, so I made it through today despite my lethargy last night.  I got done what I had to get done, and I still have time to get done what I didn't get done.

There are things that are up in the air right now.  I was informed of the possibility of some things today that, frankly, sort of blew my mind.  Things I never imagined would be even a remote possibility.  It's exciting and frightening and exhilarating and overwhelming.

I can't divulge right now because it's still up in the air.  But I will know in a couple of weeks.

Regardless of the outcome, I know that God is showing me favor.  He is opening doors for me that no one but He could open.  And it is such a wonderful feeling to know that I have nothing to worry about.  Absolutely nothing.  He is 100% in control.

But I have to be honest and say I am scared.  I'm scared of being disappointed if it doesn't work out, and I'm scared of being in over my head if it does.  I feel like I'm in this swirling vortex of possibility and I'm being caught up in it, giddy with expectation yet terrified at the prospect of change, once again.

Oh, I don't know.  I don't know.  I don't know about a variety of things right now, to be honest.  But it's a good I don't know.  I'll have my answers soon enough.

No comments: