2. I finally got around to getting my nails in order. Though there are things I could enumerate that I don't like about me, I have to give it up for my nails. This is not a professional manicure. It's just my own nails, filed a little bit and spruced up with some nail hardener. C'mon, give it up for the nails:
I'm sorry for being a prissy braggart, but my nails weren't always like this. I used to bite these suckers down to the quick. They've come a long way.
3. I stepped outside this afternoon to a horror of horrors. I neglected my sunbabies and I was confronted with the haunting image of withered, wilted shells of their former selves protruding sadly from the dried soil. Forgot to water them mugs. I flooded them with water, berating myself for being an unfit flower-mother. Please let them wake up tomorrow morning.
3. Now I'm about to chill hard with little bro. Pizza bout to come out, ginger ale nice and frosty, and DVD popped in. I'm gonna miss this big head when I move.
No comments:
Post a Comment