Saturday, October 23, 2010

Work

I have to work at it. It takes work.

I have to get up in the morning. I have to go to work. I have to plan. I have to be ready. I have to push against the friction, against the grind. I have to overcome inertia.

A body at rest will remain at rest unless an outside force acts on it.

I must say no and follow through. I must say yes and follow through.

A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

I must make a conscious decision every day to love. I must make a conscious decision every day to shine. I must make a conscious decision every day to hope. I must make a conscious decision every day not to drown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I connect with your feelings in so many ways, especially when it comes to working. (sigh). Just hang in there C. Hang in there.

K