Friday, September 18, 2009

Stuff Apostolics Like

I've been invited to contribute to a hilarious blog called Stuff Apostolics Like. (Modeled after the equally hilarious Stuff White People Like.) It gives a humorous and ironic glimpse into the rich, quirky and at times, contradictory world of Apostolic Pentecostals.

Flattered, I accepted. I've already submitted ideas that have been published, among them:

#9-Anne of Green Gables

#30-Watching TV Shows Online

#40-Compartmentalizing Your Prayer Requests

So, now, I'll be a regular blogger. Check it out.

P.S. - The funniest one so far to me is #31-Covering Ladies' Legs Who Are Slain in the Spirit with Suitcoats.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my word. Thank you thank you thank you for bringing this heretofore hidden blog to my attention. To get caught up like all good new blog stalkers, I'm starting at #1

Rebecca said...

I think this is my new favorite website. I think my favorite is either the "no-fun police", which I must admit I immediately had someone's face come to mind, and "breaking up with a boyfriend or girlfriend to get closer to God".

MotherT said...

Oh, Chantell, you made my weekend with this new site! Hubby and I have had many, many laughs!