I wanted sushi. It's not like I eat it all the time or am some sort of snobby sushi connoisseur. But I wanted hunks of raw salmon on mounds of rice. I wanted something vegetabley and seaweedy. And so I wandered into Publix and was also struck by a craving for Camembert cheese. I don't even eat it, but I did have it at a French Club meeting a few weeks back, and I had to have some.
Chocolate is a normal craving. But sushi and Camembert? Even I would tell myself to go SAT down.
In other news, I picked up my taekwondo uniform this afternoon. When I tried it on, I felt fierce. Like a female Last Dragon. I start next week and can't wait! For those unversed in The Last Dragon, I leave you with this youTube clip:
1 comment:
I'm sooo glad to hear about you takng Taekwondo lessons (hope I spelled that right). Definitely empowering. I think it's an awesome idea.
K
Post a Comment