2. Opening the door to see a beautiful friend of mine with a scraped face, slightly off-kilter glasses, a badly scraped elbow and torn and dirty clothes. She swerved on her bike to avoid getting hit by a truck which turned a little too wide and fell. What did me in is when she told me that she broke and lost a bracelet given to her by her mom which she vowed to never remove. She had worn it for several years.
3. Realizing that I had completely forgotten my aunt's birthday. Completely.
5 comments:
Are you Apostolic??? What ever happened to living a separate life from the world? As far as I know watching television or "shows" is worldly. Why look to be entertained by the world's interpretation of the story of David and Goliath??? Don't let the world be what excites you. Take a stand against this world & live out loud for Jesus!
And, of course, you'd be anonymous.
They always are Chantell, they always are!
It's been an emotional time for me as well. So I'm crying along with ya!
Aw, gracias for the emotional support. I've been a huge sap lately. This, too, shall pass. :-)
RE: Anonymous commenters. I approve all my comments before they're posted (just in case any whackadoos decide to post any profane, libelous stuff), but 99.9% of the time, I publish whatever people feel led in their hearts to write. The first step to combating ignorance is exposing it.
Amen to that. Plus, they are just fun to laugh at.
And now, I'm going to go back to watching my old episodes of Friends like my worldly self right here on the missions field. *gasp*
Post a Comment