If I had to choose one thing to eat for the rest of my life, it would be pepperoni pizza. I would eat it every day, I wouldn't get tired of it, and I would love it. Each and every day.
There's a place here in Lambare called Ponchollo's. They make the best pizza in the world, with green peppers and green olives right on top. Amazingness.
Pizza is soo definitely my favorite food group, especially ones made at a local place called Pizza Crossing...large, deep dish and all the way please!!! *drooling*
3 comments:
Throw a few black olives on that pizza and I'd fight ya for it. Every day.
There's a place here in Lambare called Ponchollo's. They make the best pizza in the world, with green peppers and green olives right on top. Amazingness.
Pizza is soo definitely my favorite food group, especially ones made at a local place called Pizza Crossing...large, deep dish and all the way please!!! *drooling*
Post a Comment