I noticed this little admonition on my coffee pot this morning. Why do people need to be warned not to hold a coffee pot over someone else's head? What is our world coming to?
....a bunch of idiots? *grin* No, not really, but I think some of those off-the-wall admonitions are put there and on other objects, i.e. Mcdonald's coffee cups, because so many in our society have become so litigious. They like to sue for big amounts of money, too! *grin*
LOL Don't you just love it when you find a new word to add to you vocabulary?!?! Glad I could be of help!! *smile* ((HUGS)) I would love to be a little bird and be there listening when you finally get the opportunity to use your new word!
3 comments:
....a bunch of idiots? *grin* No, not really, but I think some of those off-the-wall admonitions are put there and on other objects, i.e. Mcdonald's coffee cups, because so many in our society have become so litigious. They like to sue for big amounts of money, too! *grin*
Gasp! I've fallen in love with a new word. I'm going to start figuring out ways to use 'litigious' in conversation.
LOL Don't you just love it when you find a new word to add to you vocabulary?!?! Glad I could be of help!! *smile* ((HUGS)) I would love to be a little bird and be there listening when you finally get the opportunity to use your new word!
Post a Comment