My name has never been one to facilitate a nickname. Like a serious one. I guess I prefer it that way.
But I have a few playful ones.
My dad used to call me "Chawny." Aww.
One of my friends calls me "Chantellus." It comes from my preoccupation with one of the conspirators in Julius Caesar named Metellus Cimber. I LOVE that name. So she started calling me "Chantellus Cimber" and eventually just "Chantellus."
Another one of my friends calls me "Channy," well, a lot of people do, playfully, but she says it with an Old South accent, in a raspy, dirty-old-man imitation. The story that goes along with that one is hilarious, and that's probably about all that needs to be said. lol.
One my classmates, a balding, hilarious guy with a roguish charm calls me "Chanty."
Another one of my classmates, Pic, calls me "Chanteezy." But he usually says it in this context: "Chanteezy, in the heezy, keepin' it greasy, what's your situation?"
No comments:
Post a Comment