Tuesday, May 22, 2007

This Is What I Know

1. I need sleep. Like a big dog.

2. My room looks like a drunken rock band had a thrashing party in it.

3. I really need some sleep. Today when I woke up, I thought it was Wednesday.

4. Somehow, I'm still coherent enough to read and comprehend books. I finished On Beauty by Zadie Smith the other day.

5. The interior of my car is slowly attaining the characteristics of my aforementioned room.

6. I need to start looking for an apartment if I want to move out in August.

7. I need to do some serious cleaning and sorting if I want to move out in August.

8. My summer break is not going to be much of a break. Doing summer camp part-time at my school and taking summer classes every day amongst other things aren't going to give me much of a chance to take one! Ah, well. So is life.

No comments: