1. Facebook? Deactivated.
2. Installed a Chrome app called StayFocusd. Why I didn't do this a millennium ago, who knows, but it's an extension you install on your web browser that will block whatever sites you want for whatever days and times you want to keep you from getting distracted. So, Mon-Fri from 8am to 5pm I have blocked a plethora of sites I tend to waste time on. And if I start to waste time on a site that isn't blocked after about 10 minutes a little window will pop up saying "shouldn't you be working?" If that don't put the fear of the Lord in me to get crackin.
3. Getting up and starting work no later than 8 am every morning. No excuse.
4. Work when P works. He's a little worker bee. Especially since he's teaching 2 and taking 3 this semester. He don't play no games. And neither should I. So when he announces he's going to the library to do more work after dinner, I resist my urge to chill hard and take my lazy sack of bones right along with him.
Time to stop playing. Time to stop procrastinating. Time to get it in. Time to go hard. Time to get my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment