Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
I really need to get ready for my office hour (to which I'm perpetually late), but I'm still feeling overwhelmed from yesterday.
God has done something that only God can do. I am amazed. I am humbled. It's too good to be true. But it's still true.
Part of me doesn't want to write about this in such a public space because it is about a personal spiritual experience that is not mine.
But suffice it to say this: God brought someone into my life. And I was 100% not in control of the timing of anything. And it scared me to death. I hate not being in control. It makes me nervous and it drives me crazy and it makes me want to do stupid things in vain in order to try to regain control that I never had in the first place and I just can't stand it. But yesterday God said the same thing that He has always said to me, and that is, I got this.
Suffice it to say that yesterday, someone who has become very close to me was completely born again when he made the decision to be water baptized after he had already experienced Spirit baptism.
This is just the beginning of the journey for him. I am still on a journey myself. There are no guarantees. None other than that God is in control.
God has built my faith and reassured me that it's going to be okay. He's reminded me that I have no choice but to keep trusting Him and letting my light shine.
2 comments:
Just so you know, I am loving reading about all that is happening! God does have this! Rejoicing with both of you!
:-)))))))))))))))))))) my smiles are dancing.
Post a Comment