Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Is It Just Me?

1. Message last Sunday morning: "The Proposal."

2. Rigsby and Van Pelt get married on The Mentalist.  (Why am I so addicted to such a formulaic show?  That's why.  Yezzir.)

3. At the top of my Facebook feed this morning was a former classmate in an absolutely gorgeous white wedding dress.

4. My office mate has an epiphany when our former professor suggests that she and her boyfriend "just get married."  It turns out her boyfriend had been considering it for a while.  They're getting married this coming summer.

5. My mom called me up giggling with a church friend at Starbucks and put me on speaker phone.  The church friend told me she had changed her name.  Completely puzzled, I asked why.  And she revealed she had gotten married to someone I never imagined she would be with.  At first I flipped out because I was so shocked.  But then I started crying, because I realized it was so right.

No comments: