Monday, October 31, 2011

Back at This Thing

Spanish film paper must get done tonight. Still have my abolitionist, feminist, romantic paper in the works. Gotta finish that puppy up too (not tonight, but real soon).

I'm having some late nights, no doubt. Actually, I'm going to be nonstop until Thanksgiving break, pretty much. But thank God I haven't had this overwhelming feeling of despair. Seriously, thank you, God for that.

I'm feeling like, I should be freaking out right now. I should be feeling overwhelmed right now. But I have this feeling of like, it's going to get done. And it has been getting done, and it will get done. I thank God for just . . . I dunno, general calmness.

I really don't miss freaking out. And I don't want that freakoutingness to ever inhabit my mind again. Thank you for calm, focus and peace. And sweet chai tea to keep me awake.

No comments: