At least this time, I wasn't in an abysmal abyss, crying tears of existential anguish. Today they were angry tears. Oh, but it felt so good to get it all out.
In other news, I finished my stories. ::curtsies:: Thank you, thank you.
Now, I shall feast on such healthy things as chips and dip and miniature Twix bars while my still fast metabolism does what it does. Ain't nothin in this world a good cry and some junk food can't help.
2 comments:
Did you ever see the old film "Pocketful of Miracles?" with Bette Davis? There's a character in it, who for some emotional dysfunction, CAN'T cry. The movie is rather a tragicomedy, and this character is often brought to the brink of tears, only to exclaim, "I WISH I could cry!"
I feel like her, I'd like to cry, but I can't. And I'm just a smidgen envious of people like you who can give way to tears on such brief notice! Nothing so cathartic as a few tears.
I'll admit that sometimes Mother Nature gives my tear ducts a little help every now and then. lol.
Post a Comment