We played a game I've coined "Tic-tac-toe en Español" which is a tic-tac-toe-like review game. In each tic-tac-toe square is a category. The teams take turns choosing categories and if they get the question right, they get to put an X or O in that spot. First team to get three in a row wins.
The last few minutes of class, I blasted some Celia Cruz and taught them how to salsa. Some classes were more into it than others, but the class who was the most into it was the class which is usually the wildest.
I had some kids comment on how fun today's class was and I even had a student tell me I was their favorite teacher, which of course made my teacher heart swell with warm fuzzy pride. These are the things I need to remember during the down days.
No comments:
Post a Comment