
I have to write, as sort of a meteorological testimony, I guess, that it was gorgeous today.
Since I thought the universe had conspired against me yesterday, I guess today it felt compelled to show that deep down in its heart, it really loves me.
I'm serious, today was the antithesis of yesterday. I walked outside and remembered my gloves, but as I rounded the corner, realized I didn't really need them. It was much warmer than yesterday morning. The sun was out, and the sky was a pristine blue.
Spurned by the coffee machine yesterday, I got a hot chocolate instead from the one in the other break room, but upon my return to the building where we have class, seeing a group of my classmates with tiny cups of hot drinks, I realized it had been fixed. Inspired, I went in and, invited to converse with the beautiful Colombian, brushed up on my Spanish.
As I was sitting in class, a beam of light shone in through the window directly into my face. It was blinding. At first, I cupped my hands above my eyes to be able to see the board. But then I stopped, leaned back slightly in my chair, closed my eyes, and allowed the sunlight to wash over me.
1 comment:
you mean the "Son who is The Light" of the world - He's funny like that ;)
Post a Comment